Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, October 28, 2010

Kitchen

So here are the Before and After shots of the kitchen. I forgot (as usual) to take before pictures so I had to dig up some other pictures that show the kitchen. So pardon the mess!!! and let me know what you think. It still needs either a 4th coat (evil red!!!) or I am also thinking of doing a faux finish to antique it a little. The back splash that I am planning to do will have more of an antique look, so i will probably just do some sort of antiquing instead of another coat. :) Also I am putting up some paintable wallpaper that will look like bead board below the chair rail and will be painting that an off white....so really these are the before and middle pictures not before and after! haha






























The base coat and you can also see the mint blue/green ceiling. I am so happy that is gone!;)

I really think the red looks good and cuts down on the orange look of the cabinets. It is going to look even better with the finish on it and the backsplash. It will be the tin ceiling tile look, white with silver coming through! So excited!

0 comments: