Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, November 24, 2008

"Deep in the Heart of Texas"

After a long day of travel we made it to the great state of Texas. I am so excited about finally getting to have a family Thanksgiving! It has been too long. Jonathan has never even been to a big family Thanksgiving with my family.
This year not only will we get to be with family, we also get to have his parents there as well. "One Big Happy"
I am also excited because Wesley is coming home from Florida Collage. We haven't seen him and he hasn't seen James since he was born. I feel like I haven't seen him for even longer because I was so tired and focused on James when he was there.
Anyway, pictures will be posted I am sure of the festivities.
Also as soon as I get a hold of them, I am going to put up pictures of Grant and Marilyn's anniversary party from a week ago, along with the cake that I made for the event.
Love you all!!

0 comments: