Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Sunday, November 16, 2008

New Internet Home!

I have moved us to a blog! It is soooo much easier to post picture and I love the layout and you get a lot more room so I wont have to delete stuff. Also you can comment on the posting which I think is fun! I have moved almost everything from the old on e to here except the videos. Only the sonogram would transfer straight from the googlepage to here. So i will have to get on my youtube and get the embedding code from there. In short It may take a little while to get them all move! sorry and Grandmother types. ;)
Anyway I hope you all like the new page!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiffany. Happy to be the first to comment. I wish I knew how to do all this stuff you are doing.

Anonymous said...

Hi Toodles, this is really cool! Love Mommy

Tiffany said...

Thanks for the comments, i really like the new page too.
Who is it that posted above mom, if you are going to post as anonymous put your name peeps.