Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas Time Is Here!!

My favorite season is finally here! I love the Christmas trees, the holiday music, the crafts, the cookie making, the lights, in short I love it all! It is such a wonderful time of year! People seem to be happier and everything seems to me to be brighter and more joyous. I am so amazingly blessed to have such wonderful family on both sides to enjoy my holidays with. Also a very tolerant husband, he is in his heart a Grinch but he stows the green guy while I decorate, craft and sing holiday songs all around the house!
We put up our tree and decorations a couple of days ago and Santa's little helper Bernard showed up last night with donuts and cocoa!
This is the first year we have done the Elf on the Shelf and though I still find the little dude a bit creepy, I just love all the funny things you can do with them. I can't wait!
Happy holidays!
Stay tuned for elf mischief and our Count Down the Christmas activities!

0 comments: