Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, November 29, 2012

USS Razorback Submarine

We when on a Thanksgiving trip to Little Rock, AR and had so much fun.
Really, I am serious!
We went and toured a submarine and went to super fun restaurant that had trains that delivered your food to the tables! It is called All Aboard and if you are ever in the area you have to check it out! We really enjoined the Sub and I am planning to do a section on subs with James next week. The history is so different than what we see in movies.
This submarine served in WWII and it was hot (100-120) and cramped! The interior is basically a walk way flanked my either stacks of beds or machinery! Crazy! I can't imagine working and living like that, but the tour guide said they were very well paid and the top 2% of the navy.
God bless those who protect us and our freedoms, especially if they did it from a WWII Sub!

Here is my little sailor!

0 comments: